- "One of the unique aspects of this business in comparison to other sandwich shops is that it will deliver."
- "Using a unique selling point of premium, yet affordable menswear, something that few of the competitors can provide"
- £+"Deliver a superior customer experience in baby product retailing at a lower price"
The "Value Proposition" approach is about what value the client gets from dealing with you.
So, where do you begin.
Firstly you need to be clear who your customers are. It is not sufficient to say "Businesses" or "House Owners" or Senior Citizens. You need to go in deeper and be clear which segments you are interested in.
- What tasks can you help them with.
- What social needs they may have (image, power, status).
- What emotional issues they may have (security, love, stress).
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
Adding Wisdom and Spice to Business and Personal Development
Tell us what your thoughts are by leaving a comment below or connect with us at :